[Support request] Does AliDropShip Plugin work with GP?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Does AliDropShip Plugin work with GP?

Home Forums Support Does AliDropShip Plugin work with GP?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josh

Hi, I’m just wondering if the plugin AliDropShip is compatible with GP Premium. I’m trying to setup a shop page that drop ships from aliexpress and I can’t seem to find anywhere online that states whether or not AliDropShip works with GP. Apparently it does not work with all themes and I would like to know before I purchase the plugin.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i have no particular experience with that plugin, but GP works well with all well coded plugins. The Theme itself doesn’t know what plugins are installed or interfere with them in any way – i can’t see there being an issue unless the plugin author states a specific theme is required.

Maybe ask them if there is a money back option if it doesn’t work.

Josh

Okay thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

iqbal

Hi David,
    I am also going to build a Dropship Store and i am using alidropship plugin. but i have much confusion that whether it will work with GP premium and elementor pro page builder. Please guide

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

as per my reply to Josh – i have no experience of the plugin but cannot see there being any issues with it working with GeneratePress.

In regards to Elementor you would have to ask in their forums for that answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.