[Resolved] Do not remove the number of products in the category

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Do not remove the number of products in the category

Home Forums Support Do not remove the number of products in the category

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nadezhda

Hello! Probably, in vain I updated the plugin, I have two errors. Display product results counter does not work. And long product names are not portable. How to correctly return version 1.9.1? Uninstall beta and install 1.9.1, or will it overwrite installed automatically?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you clear any plugin / server / browser caches and let us know if the problem is still there ?

Nadezhda

Does not help. The amount of goods do not hide. With product names, it’s my fault with Line height. Corrected. Sorry!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you fixed this? I’m not seeing the amount of product on the page linked and single products.

The WooCommerce side of code did not change at all in 1.10 so it cannot cause issues like this.

Nadezhda

You do not have these numbers?
    Screenshot not attached?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh I see them now.

Try this CSS:

h2.woocommerce-loop-category__title mark {
        display: none;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Nadezhda

Thank you very much! I tried using display block, the problem is which class to set. Now I’m trying to remove the extra word “Description” by the same rule on the product page. If tabs are disabled in the theme settings, tabs are not displayed at all. Help css. If it does not bother you to visit the site once more, I will be very grateful. But my request does not oblige you. All the same, your professional team is the best!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try adding this CSS:

.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li {
        display: none !important;
    }
    Nadezhda

Thank you very much!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could be of help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.