[Support request] Divi full width row?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Divi full width row?

Home Forums Support Divi full width row?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Péter

Hi there,

I use Generate press and Divi Builder (not Divi theme) and I can’t adjust the row width to 100 %. My section width is ok, it’s on 100 %. Only the row width is the problem.

In the row/sizing menu, there are two number that I adjust 100 %. It’s the solution when I use Divi theme without Generate Press. But on this website (Generate Press-Divi Builder) the row doesn’t move to full width/to section width.
    This is the video that shows the simple way that result same section and row width, but it doesn’t work for me.

Thanks a lot in advance if you can help!

Peter

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i have never used Divi, but if a 100% row requires the template to accommodate that then you may need to set the GP Content Container to Full Width:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/content-container/

Péter

Thank you David!

Yes I’ve set GP Content Container to Full Width yet (long ago). So, my container (Divi called: section) width is 100 %. But inside the container/section there is another container (row) which for some reason is not full width.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can i see the page where the problem is ?

Péter

Thank you very much for your help, but I’m sure you need to know the Divi to solve the problem. I think it is a simple problem, but only a user who uses Divi builder together with Generate press will be able to help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If i can see the page, then i can see what stopping it from being full width 🙂 It may just be a CSS conflict.

Péter

If anyone is interested in solving the problem….

I also wrote to Divi and got the cause of the problem.

Thank you David!

Divi says:

“This is a known bug in the Divi theme where the width option does not work if the Section has a background.
    The development team is aware of it and working on a fix.
    For now you can add a width for the Row in Row Settings > Advanced > Custom CSS > Main Element.”

width:100%!important;

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the solution, and thanks for sharing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.