[Resolved] Divi Builder with GeneratePress

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Divi Builder with GeneratePress

Home Forums Support Divi Builder with GeneratePress

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ebrahim

Hi there

I’ve just signed up for GeneratePress premium.

I know that BB is the recommended page builder but I want to use the Divi Builder plugin.

Does Divi Builder play nice with GeneratePress or are there issues ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

there have been several people in our facebook community that have used Divi Builder with GP. And i can’t find any recent issues reported here. So to the best of my knowledge they do work together.

Ebrahim

Thanks David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Max

Zunaid

The Elementor page builder is another solid option.

You can view 50+ GeneratePress sites built with Elementor in the GeneratePressExamples.com Showcase Gallery located here:

GP websites built with Elementor

Ebrahim

Thanks for the recommendation Max.

I have looked at Elementor but there’s a big price difference between Elementor and Divi.

Divi has a lifetime license for $249 whereas Elementor costs $199 per year. And for Divi this also includes all their plugins such as the social sharing plugin Monarch as well as well all their themes (which I don’t care for that much but it is there).

I don’t mind paying an annual fee (I’m currently moving my sites from Make Plus) but I can’t see how Elementor (or Beaver Builder which I also see recommended a lot) do anything differently or better than Divi.

Divi also has a huge amount of templates available – I would guess a lot more than Elementor or Beaver Builder.

Maybe I’m missing something. Please let me know.

As an aside, the site library templates built without a page builder are really impressive and eye-opening.

I’m going to spend more time looking at these and perhaps just get away from having to use a page builder at all.

Max

Divi Page Builder should work fine with GP.

Do you already have an Elegant Themes membership or are you just thinking about heading in that direction.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup all page builders should work with GP ๐Ÿ™‚

Let us know if you run into any issues.

Ebrahim

Thanks Leo

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.