[Resolved] Display Widgets not showing up on the widget area

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Display Widgets not showing up on the widget area

Home Forums Support Display Widgets not showing up on the widget area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Binu

I have downloaded and installed “Display-Widgets’ plugin ,in order to show page specific widgets on the Right sidebar of my site. Unfortunately, I can’t find any Display widget settings on the widget area! What could be the issue? I am using GP Theme with add-ons enabled.
    Is there any other compatible plugin available to display different widgets on different pages?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The Display Widgets works with GP.

Are you not seeing this area within your widgets?: https://wordpress.org/plugins/display-widgets/screenshots/

Are you sure the plugin is activated?

If so, you may have to ask the developer of the plugin what’s going on. It could be an incompatibility with another plugin you have installed.

Alternatively, Jetpack has a “Widget Visibility” plugin which is awesome.

Binu

Hi Tom,
    Thank you for the Quick response. Finally display widget settings appeared on my widget page ,when I disabled “accessibility mode” that appears within the screen options menu on top of the widget page.
    I never noticed this feature before. I am very happy with GP theme and the support that I have been getting from your end.

Best Regards

Binu

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, I’m glad you found the solution and that you’re enjoying the theme! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.