[Support request] Display posts in columns dont works

Home Forums Support Display posts in columns dont works

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leo 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Borja

Hi, I have a problem with the option “Display posts in columns” because this option dont works well.

I mark this option and the theme dont show me the pages with the grid, the theme show me the pages one by one wiout colums

I discover that this case is only when I want to show in the category pages, with post the theme works well

Can you help me?

Thanks

Leo Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you do this first?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/O3NDJ5fyH0N

Let me know 🙂

Borja

Yes, of course

Leo Customer Support

I’m still seeing WP Rocket activated.

I also see the columns working as well?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/DNywLKMFhq

Looks like you are using the 4 columns layout but there are only 2 posts under that category.

Borja

Yes I deactivated the plugin to check if the problema was from wp rocket but i reactivated again to run my site perfectly.

Yes you can see the right versión of the website right now beacuse the category has 2 post. If I put 2 pages in to the category the columns dont works well.

I checked all off your suggests and I have given you the problem. The plugin dont make columns when the category have pages and there are not post.

Can you give me the code to solve that problem?

Leo Customer Support

I’m not sure if I understand.

The category archives (automatically generated) would only display posts and not pages.

The theme itself doesn’t control that.

Does that answer your question?

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.