[Resolved] Display out of order (Not same as customize)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Display out of order (Not same as customize)

Home Forums Support Display out of order (Not same as customize)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kong Thiam

Dear Tom,

My website site link is https://bestbuyelectricbikes.com

Please help to check how to normalize this issue. I have done deactivate and activate the GP Premium, but remain unsolved. Please advice.

Best Regards
    Stephen

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you clear your Autoptimize cache and then force your CDN to update its files.

Kong Thiam

Dear David,

I follow your instruction to purge the cache but I do not how to force CDN to update its file. So I delete the Autoptimize.
    The header normalized but feature images still cannot display at the home page. Please advice.

Best Regards
    Stephen

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

What plugin are you using to lazy load the images ?

Kong Thiam

Dear David,

I use this plugin – Webcraftic Robin image optimizer.

Best Regards
    Stephen

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try disabling that?

Kong Thiam

I can disable any plugin but GeneratePress is so hard to match. GP premium always causes page speed to the website, How can I improve? AMP gives an error because GP creates unused CSS, any method to improve?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

There is very little CSS created by GP Premium, let alone unused CSS.

What exactly does the image optimizer plugin have to do with CSS? Does turning off that plugin fix the issue you’re having? If so, have you tried any other image optimizing plugins?

Kong Thiam

Dear Tom,

I can replace Autoptimizer without issue. But free image optimizer that can convert WebP is hard to find. Can GP do something to match Webcraftic Robin image optimizer?
    If I used another image optimizer, the page speed performance dropped from 83 to 69. If a GP cannot do anything, just inform me.
    I got complaints from GSC to reduce unused CSS and font too small to read. Is there a font called woff2? Is it related to GP?

Best Regards
    Stephen

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

GP does not do any image optimization, as that’s plugin territory. There are a lot of plugins that can do this for you if you do some searching for “WordPress WebP plugin”.

woff2 is a kind of font file. GeneratePress adds one if you’re using icon fonts in Customize > General. Changing the icons to SVG will remove this file from loading on your site.

Kong Thiam

Dear Tom,

Thanks for your reply.
    I will use the SVG icon to get rid of errors.

Best regards
    Stephen Thiam

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.