[Support request] Display list of subpages after page content

Home Forums Support [Support request] Display list of subpages after page content

Home Forums Support Display list of subpages after page content

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laura

Is there a simple way of automatically displaying the list of subpages on a parent page, after the content? In a format that looks like rather like a post archive ie page title / image / excerpt / read more.

I’d prefer not to add a plugin if possible.

I’m in the very early days to trying to build a charity website using GeneratePress Pro. I’m not a developer but needing to add a bit of specified code isn’t totally beyond me if that’s the route I need to go.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

There isn’t anything built-in in GP for this unfortunately.

Do you have an actual example that you can show?

I can try to look at how it is done.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Laura

Hi Leo

Thanks for replying so quicky. The charity’s current website (which was written by a professional but now has some features which are dated so they want to replace it) uses subpages. A sample page is https://www.windmillhillcityfarm.org.uk/our-services/childcare/ where the subpages are shown below the calendar in the page’s content.

Laura

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah there is nothing built-in for that.

You’d basically have to build that page from scratch and using columns – one for text description and one for the image.

A plugin like Generate Blocks (currently in Alpha 2) should make things easier:
    https://generateblocks.com/install/

Laura

Thanks for confirming that there’s nothing built in and for the suggestion of Generate Blocks. I’ll have a look at it tomorrow.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.