[Support request] Display issue with menu on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] Display issue with menu on mobile

Home Forums Support Display issue with menu on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Hi,

I’m working on a new website that uses GeneratePress Premium for the header and footer. I’ve used this on a couple of other sites before and not had this issue.

On the domain in question I have set things up so that the hamburger menu sits below the logo. I used code given to me on a previous support ticket to do with another domain. The display looks OK and everything centres well. When I start scrolling though the amount of menu visible cuts off the top of the logo. Compared to the other domain the menu depth is probably slightly more but the logo dimensions are as recommended so not sure why this is not behaving as the other domain.

Will link to URL in the box given so you can test and see what I mean.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not seeing any obvious problems here.

Are you saying that when the slideout navigation is activated, it cuts off half the logo?

If so what about decreasing the width of slideout navigation with CSS?

@media (min-width: 400px) {
        .slideout-navigation {
            width: 200px;
        }
    }
    Gary

Hi Leo,

No I’m not talking about the slideout menu. When I look at the home page and start to scroll down that page the header section gets slightly smaller (less deep) and I lose the top of the logo. I’m testing this on an Android phone. The same thing does not happen on another site where the menu is the same type.

I will try and upload a screen shot from my mobile but I’m sure you will see the same thing if you start to scroll using a mobile.

Gary

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Already checked on mobile but didn’t see any issue: https://s18.postimg.org/osvy6jffd/IMG_6974.png

Can you try clearing your mobile browser cache?

What browser are you using?

For future reference you can upload screenshots to a site like this and provide us with the Direct link:
    https://postimages.org/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.