[Resolved] Display different blocks depending on the condition

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Display different blocks depending on the condition

Home Forums Support Display different blocks depending on the condition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bernhard

Hello,
    on this page I have defined in the (Title2) online reservation two container with reservation forms.
    If it is not too complicate, I would like to insert a switch between year 2022 and year 2023, where in 2022 only the upper container with the form 3 is shown and in 2023 the lower container with the form 8.

The containers are

<!-- wp:generateblocks/container {"uniqueId":"f7624fa5","paddingTop":"5","paddingRight":"5","paddingBottom":"5","paddingLeft":"5","paddingSyncUnits":true,"borderSizeTop":"5","borderSizeRight":"5","borderSizeBottom":"5","borderSizeLeft":"5","borderRadiusTopRight":"5","borderRadiusBottomRight":"5","borderRadiusBottomLeft":"5","borderRadiusTopLeft":"5","borderColor":"#931b31","isDynamic":true,"blockVersion":2} -->
    <!-- wp:shortcode -->
    [fluentform id="3"]
    <!-- /wp:shortcode -->
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/container -->

<!-- wp:generateblocks/container {"uniqueId":"5a360624","paddingTop":"5","paddingRight":"5","paddingBottom":"5","paddingLeft":"5","paddingSyncUnits":true,"borderSizeTop":"5","borderSizeRight":"5","borderSizeBottom":"5","borderSizeLeft":"5","borderRadiusTopRight":"5","borderRadiusBottomRight":"5","borderRadiusBottomLeft":"5","borderRadiusTopLeft":"5","borderColor":"#931b31","isDynamic":true,"blockVersion":2} -->
    <!-- wp:shortcode -->
    [fluentform id="8"]
    <!-- /wp:shortcode -->
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/container -->

Is there a simple way to do this? Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Bernhard,

Unfortunately there is no simply way to do this and would require a custom javascript solition.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bernhard

OK, no problem. I will then try the accordion block when it will be released.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.