in dispatch at the end of my coverpage (homepage) i have included the simple WPSP. However it only shows the one latest post. I specified in the WPSP menu that 4 posts should be shown and as post type: post. Taxonomy is none.
Now if i switch taxonomy to category and chose all my categories to be included, the WPSP doesn’t show anything anymore, it just dissapears. If i look in the inspector it says “Sorry, no posts found” in the HTML code. however i am 100% sure the posts have all the categories assigned.
I tried to create a new WPSP list with the same properties, but it’s the exact same issue.