[Support request] Dispatch – Colored Border on Every Image – Help

Home Forums Support [Support request] Dispatch – Colored Border on Every Image – Help

Home Forums Support Dispatch – Colored Border on Every Image – Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Austria

Hi,

I am trying to reverse engineer the Dispatch theme. After reading instructions from the forum (thank you btw!) I got this far > wealthbuildertips.com. My problem now is there is a yellow border on every pictures in my website.

I am not sure what I did.

Also, is it possible to have 2 Page HERO in the same page?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John,

…My problem now is there is a yellow border on every pictures in my website.

Have you resolved this already? I do see yellow text color but I don’t see images with yellow border on my end.

Also, is it possible to have 2 Page HERO in the same page?

You can’t have 2 Page Hero through Elements UI > Header.

However, we can do a workaround by creating a Block Element – https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-overview/ that will serve as the “2nd Page Hero” and hooking it to generate_after_header. Plus, this is nice because we can create content w/ Gutenberg editor.

We can even make 3rd, 4th, 5th and more “Page hero” this way.

John Austria

Hi,

This is so weird. I still see it on my pc but since you said you don’t see it on your end, I check my site using my laptop and you are right I don’t see it there. Hmmm. As long as others don’t see it, I guess that is okay.

Thanks for the workaround on how to add more page hero.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is so weird. I still see it on my pc but since you said you don’t see it on your end, I check my site using my laptop and you are right I don’t see it there. Hmmm. As long as others don’t see it, I guess that is okay.

You’ll have to clear your PC’s browser cache.

No problem.:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.