[Support request] Dispaly phonenumber and e-mail as html link in secondary header menu

Home Forums Support [Support request] Dispaly phonenumber and e-mail as html link in secondary header menu

Home Forums Support Dispaly phonenumber and e-mail as html link in secondary header menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sven

Hey guys,
    firtst I want you to thank for this first class premium theme. Im using WP since ten years and was always satisfied with my previous theme. I dont want to mention it by name and talk bad but I decided finally for generatepress because of it`s performance. And that is just awsome great.

I guess actually that my question was already asked more then 1000 times…maybe I just look for the wrong keywords. However I couldn`t find the answer.
    I wnat to show my contact possibilitys with the secondary menu at the top-top on the left. Are there any possibilitys?

Regards, Sven

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

glad to hear your enjoying GP 🙂

1. Set your Customizer > Layout > Secondary Navigation –> Location to Above Header.
    2. Add your Contact details to the Top Bar Widget area:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/top-bar-widget-area/

2.1 When the secondary nav is above header – you will have an option in the Top Bar Layout to Merge top bar and nav.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.