[Resolved] Discount not showing under items in checkout

Home Forums Support Discount not showing under items in checkout

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Is it normal for my items that are discounted using a coupon code not to show in the checkout page? Is there any CSS I can add to show the amount discounted under the items order? https://imgur.com/a/b4w9L6u
    I feel like my last theme did it which was royal. Just wondering if that is an option with generate press on checkout.

I see the “total discount” and how much the discount is adding but I have no way of knowing how much each item is getting discounted separately.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

GeneratePress itself shouldn’t be interfering with this.

Does the same issue happen if you temporarily switch to a default twenty-something theme?

Matt

The twenty twenty theme doesn’t show the discount on the checkout either next to the item. It does show the “total” discount like generate press. I was just thinking it would show it on the checkout page next to the item that is getting discounted. So you can see an itemized discount. Is there a plugin for that or anything I can do to make it show up on the cart and checkout page after the coupon discount has been applied?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not aware of a plugin with the option unfortunately.

You would need to check with WooCommerce’ support on this.

Matt

Alright thank you for your help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.