Black Friday Sale! Get up to $40 off GP Premium!Learn more

[Resolved] Disabling page header module causes featured image position to be ignored.

Home Forums Support Disabling page header module causes featured image position to be ignored.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eric

Not sure if this is a bug or feature, but when the page header module in GP Premium is disabled, the option to set the featured image position (above or below title) becomes reversed.

So selecting “below title” causes the featured image to go above the to title and reverse.

GeneratePress 1.3.48
    GP Premium 1.3.1
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like it’s working normally for me? http://www.screencast.com/t/Vskt9kLV

Eric

Hey Leo, try going into a single post and see if you get the same results – for me, this problem seems to affect the single posts (and not the archive/category/blog list pages).

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The single post option would be Layout > Page Header which requires Page Header add-on to be activated.

The options in Blog > Featured image only applies to featured images on the main blog page.

Eric

Thanks, Leo. It seems to be working as expected on my desktop system. I was trying through my phone this morning and could swear that the Blog > Featured Image was messing with my single post layout!

No cause for alarm – I’ll keep the Page Header add-on activated from now on.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.