[Resolved] Disable IQ test/math question spam prevention on comment field

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Disable IQ test/math question spam prevention on comment field

Home Forums Support Disable IQ test/math question spam prevention on comment field

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fem

Hi guys, first of all, I hope you are all healthy and safe.

I am using these weird times to set up a blog about plants, because what else does one do ๐Ÿ˜‰ It’s been a while since I last set up a new site and and stuck with 2 questions:

1) The “IQ test” in the comment field. I have checked with my other website, all settings are the same: same child theme, same content for comments.php, no funky css.

Yet my new website asks readers to answer a math question before submitting a comment, and my other site is not. Can’t figure out where this question is set up, and how I can remove it. Where should I be looking?

2) I’d like to change the text of the submit comment button, but cannot get a filter to do that. (Currently not sure if I’m supposed to even try with a filter – as I said, it’s been a long time…)

Thanks in advance, and stay safe and indoors,
    Fem

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the IQ test looks to be a part of the All in One WP Security Captcha options – let me know

Fem

Hi David,

Ha! Thanks, it is! Had not thought of checking those settings. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Fem

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry i missed #2 – did yo find a solution ? By default the button label is Post Comment – so something is already changing that too – let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.