[Resolved] Skip the three newest blog posts in Query Loop

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Skip the three newest blog posts in Query Loop

Home Forums Support Skip the three newest blog posts in Query Loop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erika

Hi there,

I have a design idea and I need an input from you if that is possible to create.

I´d like to post the blog posts like the design unter “current posts” with the Query Loop: First 3 in 3 columns, 2 others below in a different design. (See the structure with pictures)
    My approach-idea is to create to Query Loops:
    1) First Query Loop showing 3 blog posts in 3 columns, sorted by date, so I get the newest ones
    2) Second Query Loop showing 2 blog posts unter each other, but SKIPPING the newest 3 blog posts.
    Is that possible?

I know that I can manually exclude blog posts, but it would be nice, if it was an automatic action and no need to do it manually after each new blog post…

Or do you have another idea how else I could reach this design?

Thanks,

Erika

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Erika,

For the second Query Loop Block, you can set an Offset Parameter to offset the first x posts queried. So in your case, you can set an offset parameter of 3 so that the posts in the first Query Loop are excluded, given that they have the same parameters except for the offset.

Kindly let us know if this works.

Erika

Hi Fernando,

it is amazing cool! With this actually every design is possible for a recent post block 🙂

Thanks!

Erika

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Erika! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.