[Resolved] Disable elements post image-page header doesn't work

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Disable elements post image-page header doesn't work

Home Forums Support Disable elements post image-page header doesn't work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Magnus Andersson

Hi. I am having an issue with disable elements. I am checking the post image/page header box but it still shows the featured image in the single post. On the blog page I want it to show up, but not on the single post pages. I did go so far that I deleted my website and database just to “clean” any script, code, plugin or whatever that could cause any problem. I did then start over from the beginning, but I still have this issue.

I have worked with this theme and plugin on another site and it works fine there… and I have the same settings on my site.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Magnus,

When you check the option to disable it and save, is the option still checked? Or is it unchecked?

Magnus

Yes it’s still checked. The other elements works fine to disable, it’s just this one that doesn’t work.

Magnus

I found out whats wrong. I did not have the Page Header activated in the GP Premium plugin, I only activated Blog and Disable Elements. So I have been going crazy frustrated for a day now for nothing ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah that’ll do it – I’ll have to look into this to make sure it works either way ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit: Just made the fix to Disable Elements so it will work without Page Header being activated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.