[Resolved] Disable Copyright Footer but keep Footer widgets enabled

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Disable Copyright Footer but keep Footer widgets enabled

Home Forums Support Disable Copyright Footer but keep Footer widgets enabled

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    skyder

Hello there,

I have used the Elements add-on to disable the Copyright bar, however it seems that disabling the Footer has disabled the widgets above it too.

I have already tried to use the Widget Shortcodes plugin to set a Hook before the footer, but for some reason the SVGs are not keeping the set size when using this method.

The original intention was to set the copyright label to the right and keep a phone number and email on separate columns to the left and center of the footer, while keeping a responsive design with a center alignment when using the a mobile device.

So far I’ve only been able to set an Element to replace the footer, but the %current_year% and %copy% elements won’t function within the element box, so the only other idea I can think of is to set two widget locations to the side of the copyright section, though I’m at a loss for how to proceed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you want to add a widget for the Phone, a widget for the email to the Footer Bar then i can look at some CSS to create that layout in the footer bar.

skyder

Yes please! That’d be great.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you can remove the custom footer you already have, then add the normal copyright info and the two widgets i can take a look.

skyder

Hey there David! Just finished adding back the footer.

The modified code is on the staging site, which is here, sorry for not getting back sooner, we’ve been having network congestions lately, but it seems that it’ll be stable for a while now.

Cheers and best wishes!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

.copyright-bar {
        display: flex;
        justify-content: space-between;
    }

@media (max-width: 500px) {
        .copyright-bar {
            flex-direction: column;
        }
    }
    skyder

Perfect!

It worked, thanks for everything!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.