[Resolved] Disable cart image

Home Forums Support Disable cart image

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    IvIvI

Hi there,
    I’ve been trying to implement the fancy product designer option which will make it so that a designed product will be placed as the thumbnail in the cart, it is being overridden by the theme so could you help me find where to change it so the fancy product plug in will change the thumbnail picture? Also would help for the product picture on the product page too

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

how can i see a ‘fancy product designer’ product – Is there a link to the product i could test ?

IvIvI

https://iviviart.com/product/contain-me-design-white-background/

For now keep the selection to artboard – black and then you can choose whatever colors you want for three layers. Once you add it to the cart, would I be able to see in the minicart also what it looks like as a thumbnail?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is there a setting in the Product Designer plugin that needs enabling for the image to show in Cart page?

IvIvI

I have already set that in the plug in so that it will load in the cart, however if you refresh the page you will see that it shows for a split second before it gets overtaken by the stock image. I can see it if I refresh the screen, it is very quick but it means the plug in command is working but is being placed below the theme command.

IvIvI

https://codecanyon.net/item/fancy-product-designer-woocommercewordpress/6318393

This is the plug in and I emailed them first to see if it was something they could help with but they said it was a theme issue so to contact you guys. I am wondering if maybe there is a way to set it up that if there is an image being displayed by this that it will take priority? I hope there is a simple way to fix it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable the Cache and the lazy loader so we can test to make sure that isn’t interfering.

IvIvI

Got it – the lazy load was interfering!
    Thank you very much!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.