[Support request] Disable an element on mobile and tablet view

Home Forums Support [Support request] Disable an element on mobile and tablet view

Home Forums Support Disable an element on mobile and tablet view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pieter

Hello,

Rookie question: how do you disable an element on mobile and tablet? I only want to display this banner on desktop.
    I’m not very experienced with code / css.

Below is the code of my element. It is a cta banner / button above my footer.

<!-- wp:generateblocks/container {"uniqueId":"597ef853","paddingTop":"20","paddingRight":"20","paddingBottom":"0","paddingLeft":"20","marginBottom":"-10","borderRadiusTopRight":"0","borderRadiusBottomRight":"0","borderRadiusBottomLeft":"0","borderRadiusTopLeft":"0","backgroundColor":"#0693e3","gradient":true,"gradientDirection":79,"gradientColorOne":"#0693e3","gradientColorTwo":"#fcb900","alignment":"left"} -->
    <div class="gb-container gb-container-597ef853"><div class="gb-inside-container"><!-- wp:generateblocks/grid {"uniqueId":"4ebd7976","columns":2} -->
    <div class="gb-grid-wrapper gb-grid-wrapper-4ebd7976"><!-- wp:generateblocks/container {"uniqueId":"14bb130d","isGrid":true,"gridId":"4ebd7976","width":75,"paddingTop":"0","paddingRight":"0","paddingBottom":"0","paddingLeft":"0"} -->
    <div class="gb-grid-column gb-grid-column-14bb130d"><div class="gb-container gb-container-14bb130d"><div class="gb-inside-container"><!-- wp:heading -->
    <h2><span class="has-inline-color has-white-color">Download mijn gratis content planning</span></h2>
    <!-- /wp:heading -->

<!-- wp:paragraph -->
    <p><span class="has-inline-color has-white-color">Met behulp van deze content planning zet je je Social Media strategie in no-time op poten. </span></p>
    <!-- /wp:paragraph --></div></div></div>
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/container -->

<!-- wp:generateblocks/container {"uniqueId":"c4862857","isGrid":true,"gridId":"4ebd7976","width":25,"paddingTop":"0","paddingRight":"0","paddingBottom":"0","paddingLeft":"0"} -->
    <div class="gb-grid-column gb-grid-column-c4862857"><div class="gb-container gb-container-c4862857"><div class="gb-inside-container"><!-- wp:generateblocks/button-container {"uniqueId":"8eb63df1"} -->
    <div class="gb-button-wrapper gb-button-wrapper-8eb63df1"><!-- wp:generateblocks/button {"uniqueId":"1fc4a530","backgroundColor":"#0366d6","textColor":"#ffffff","backgroundColorHover":"#222222","textColorHover":"#ffffff","showAdvancedTypography":true,"fontWeight":"400","fontSize":16,"textTransform":"uppercase","letterSpacing":0.03,"marginTop":"25","paddingTop":"15","paddingRight":"20","paddingBottom":"15","paddingLeft":"20"} -->
    <a class="gb-button gb-button-1fc4a530" href="https://webiste.com/"><span class="button-text">Gratis content planning</span></a>
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/button --></div>
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/button-container --></div></div></div>
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/container --></div>
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/grid --></div></div>
    <!-- /wp:generateblocks/container -->
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Where are you adding that code above? In an Element as HTML?

Pieter

Hello Leo

I open my element -> Switch from visual editor to code editor -> That is the code I get.

Now I’m wondering what I must adjust to show this only on desktop.

In another topic I found this:

This content will only display on mobile

However, I don’t know how and where to put this so my banner is only visible on desktop.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Shouldn’t need to edit the code.

Just to confirm, you are referring to a block element here?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-overview/

Pieter

Yes I am: Block – Hook
    generate_before_footer

So if I don’t need to edit the code, what else should I do?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.