[Resolved] Different Page Hero Image For Every Page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Different Page Hero Image For Every Page

Home Forums Support Different Page Hero Image For Every Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brandon

Hi. Thanks for the help in advanced. I’m sure it’s a simple fix but I can’t figure it out.

I would like each page on my website to have a different page hero. I replaced changed the global header element that is pre setup to only show the custom image for 1 page. The formatting of the image and size of the image are great the way it’s setup by default.

However I went to make another page hero for a different page with a different image and the size is much smaller. It’s a lot smaller on desktop and about a third of the size smaller on mobile. All of the options are selected exactly the same.

I have two questions.

1- What did I do wrong in this situation?

2 – Is there an easier way to have a custom image for each page on my website.

Thank you again for the help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Brandon

Thank you for the help. I linked the first page which looks great which is the original global header. The second link is the page header I made for this page.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This should help:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/how-to-create-a-page-hero/#step-4-set-the-height

That article also offers some useful information on page heros so it’s definitely worth reading through all the steps.

Brandon

Thank you for the information. I thought I had the exact same padding dimensions. However I realized the default header had % for top and bottom and the one I made was set to px as the default option. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.