[Resolved] Different Page Header w Post Title in Posts/Pages (including custom post types)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Different Page Header w Post Title in Posts/Pages (including custom post types)

Home Forums Support Different Page Header w Post Title in Posts/Pages (including custom post types)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Minh

Hi,
    I’ve searched but found no correct solution to this: I want to show the page header image in full width (with a cropped 500px image height) and the title below it (together with date and author meta, all in a contained wrapper). For the page header image:
    – It will be the featured image if the post is blog posts
    – It will be the image inserted in the page header section (not the product image if it’s a product page, for example)

Thank you very much.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any chance you can show me an example of what you’re going for?

Thanks!

Minh

Hi Tom,

This is an idea I am working on.

Please have a look. Thank you mate!

Demo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you link me to what you have so far? Have you tried setting the single post page header to “Above Content Area” in Customize > Layout > Page Header?

Minh

Yes I did but not what I want.
    I am workin on it. Please have a look though. Đặc Sản Cà Mau

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is there a specific post I should be looking at?

Minh

Hi Tom,

I’ve sorted it out by a new amazing plugin from Beaver Builder team. That’s Beaver Themer, which allows users to make design rules to appear on specified pages/posts/etc.

Thanks & regards.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.