[Resolved] different menu designs for different pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] different menu designs for different pages

Home Forums Support different menu designs for different pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gina

Hi my friends,

Please help me out with one question. Instead of explanation, I will try to show examples for better understanding.
    If for example, I want my home page’s main menu and header to look something like this:
    http://themes.themegoods.com/letsblog/demo/

But then I want my other pages to look something like that:
    https://www.visitseattle.org/things-to-do/events/

So I do not only want to change which items to show on the menu but the whole design instead.

Is it possible?

Thank you for your help,
    Gina

Zesen

I also would like to see how the crew addresses this need. It seems like there is no easy option for this. If you are comfortable writing code, this could be easily solved by writing custom css to your specific design needs along with some WP conditional tags. A few filters that might help you set/unset CSS classes and set position of the navigation: generate_navigation_class, generate_navigation_location, and the core body_class filters.

If writing custom code is not your thing, and you are using a page builder plugin, you could also disable the header on some specific pages, and build a custom header from scratch using page builder for these pages.

Gina

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I will definitely try it with elementor.
    And then I will immerse myself in coding. Taking into consideration my progress maybe one year later… :DD

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Gina

Hi Leo,

Perfect, I will try it.
    Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.