[Support request] different font, size, and color for a two-line Headline

Home Forums Support [Support request] different font, size, and color for a two-line Headline

Home Forums Support different font, size, and color for a two-line Headline

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark

I have a site at generatepress.michianait.net. On the homepage I am trying to create a “two line” Headline (using the Headline block) by typing the first line (Hardyness Wellness Coaching) and ending it with SHIFT + ENTER, and then typing the second line (& Healthy Adventures.)

I would like to have both lines have different colored text, size, fonts, and font-styles. I would also like to be able to adjust the line spacing between the first and second lines.

To this end, I have tried selecting the first line, using the highlight drop down, and setting the line-spacing, font size, etc.
    Then I selected the second line, highlighted it and tried changing the font color, size, style, etc.

After selecting just the second line and highlighting it, the results seem to affect BOTH lines.

I have searched for details on how to use the highlighting function, but haven’t come up with much.

Can you explain in detail how to get the effect I am looking for?

Thanks,

Mark

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Mark,

You can change the font-color for the 2 parts of the Headline by highlighting the first line as well and set the text color on the same tool group as shown here – https://share.getcloudapp.com/L1uWkDlX

As for the font-size, if you must have different font-size for each line then you may as well separate the 2 lines in 2 different headline blocks has having different font-size defeats the original purpose of a Headline block’s Headline element type – https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQuxvWGA – which is heading hierarchy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.