[Resolved] Details on export options

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Details on export options

Home Forums Support Details on export options

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jenny Dupuy

Hi,

In the export settings, there are 7 modules checked while all are activated except woocommerce. Is that normal?
    What is the GeneratePress site option for?

I’m using GeneratePress 2.4.2 et GP 1.9.1.

Thank you for your answer.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Hmm I’m not sure why WooCommerce isn’t checked for you.

Is the site using WooCommerce and have you modify any changes in the WooCommerce customizer settings?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/woocommerce-overview/

If so you can just check the option and export them as well.

GeneratePress site option is from when we used to accept site library submission previously. You don’t have to worry about that now.

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Jenny Dupuy

Hi,

I’m not using WooCommerce but all others modules of GP.
    Should all active modules be present in the export options?

Thanks for help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The Woocommerce module and its options are disabled by default unless you have Woocommerce installed and enabled

Jenny Dupuy

Hi,

I don’t think we understand each other well – my English is pretty limited!

I would like to know if there are as many items in the export options as there are modules activated?
    For example, in my case, the Colors module is activated, but it is not present in the export options. However, I have defined colors for the body, so there are informations to export for this module, so why is it missing in the export options?

See the screen capture:
    export-settings-and-actived modules

If there are no options defined for a module, that it does not appear in the export settings seems normal to me.

Thank you for helping me understand.

Jenny Dupuy

I would like to provide the current GeneratePress configuration to the Gutentor support to fix a menu issue. I’d like to make sure that they have all the options.

They say that they’ve fixed this issue (Bug with gutentor plugin) in Gutentor but in the new version the issue persists.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Some modules like Colors and Typography are stored in the “Core” option in the Export area due to the way we initially developed things.

Other than those modules, everything else that’s activated should appear to be exported.

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Jenny Dupuy

Hi,

Ok, so if all modules are activated, these export settings (see in screenshot) are they correct, because Colors – Elements- Sections and Typography seem missing?

GP export settings with all modules activated

View post on imgur.com

Thank.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Colors and Typography settings are included in Core

Sections and Elements DO NOT have settings – Elements are a Post Type, and Sections are part of the Post content. They would have to be exported like any post would.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.