[Support request] desktop Website is different from mobile website

Home Forums Support [Support request] desktop Website is different from mobile website

Home Forums Support desktop Website is different from mobile website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thomas

Hi guys,
    i made my website with generatepress.
    On the desktop website i can see the new menu and the new website
    on the mobile when i open a browser i see the old website with the old menu.

why there is a difference between the websites?

thanks for your help

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

first thing to test is to clear your browser caches on the mobile device. If the issue persists, try viewing the site in a Private/Incognito browser. And if its still a problem, connect your phone to a different network and check again in a private browser.

If theres still a problem, share the link to the site in the Private Information field and ill take a look.

Thomas

Hi,
    thanks for your answer.
    i cleared the cache and i used a private incongnito browser but i still have the same problem.
    The menu on the mobile website: home, services, about, tutorials, contact
    the menu on the desktop website which is correct: home, plugins, hosting, service, tutorials, kontakt

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus, edit the menu being displayed on the Primary ( correct on Desktop ) and check the Location: Off Canvas Panel.

Thomas

thanks so much for your help its working now
    have a nice day and thanks again

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Erick

Hello, I have the same problem as above, am using generatepress market version and I am getting a totally different site on mobile from the computer version. The computer version is right.

Even the post I published that has a table, it doesn’t have a table on mobile version and even has some content that I deleted before publishing the article.

Remember this was my first post on the site and I had never loaded it on my mobile so issue of caching is ruled out.

Could you guys please help

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you please open a new topic and link us to the page in question?

Please make sure all custom functions and plugins (except GP Premium) are disabled.
    This includes any server-level caching and optimization as well.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.