[Resolved] Design Customization help

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Design Customization help

Home Forums Support Design Customization help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    William

Hello,

1.) How can I create a line that goes across the heading like this site? Like how they have a line across “Top Picks”

2. How to make my wpsp design on homepage same as this site. I’ve tried to mimic it as close as possible using wpsp but I’m missing the white rounded container padding. It’s only for the first 4 post on my homepage as well as the “facts” section.

Site password: Generatepress
    Thanks in advance!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. If you right click on that element, you can see the exact HTML its using and the CSS associated with it:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/myXq4gTSLdZw

The ::before and ::after part is just generated with CSS:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/a20VZYdMmu

2. Can you open a separate topic for this so we can work on one question per topic?

Thanks 🙂

William

Hi Leo, where do I add the HTML and is “page separator” the html? Im a bit confused. As for the css all i do is copy correct?

I did try to go to the title section on my homepage page and under “advance” I typed in “page-separator” and added the css but it did nothing.

Thank You

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Laetitia

Bonjour a tous.

Pour ma part je n’arrive pas a changer ma couleur de police avec gp premium. Rien ne biuge quand je change les couleurs. Est ce que ca veut dire que quand on importe son texte et que l’on creer une page dans wordpress il ne faut pas toucher a la mise en forme ? Que cest gp dans le menu personnaliser/couleurs qui fait les modifications ? Si je change mes h1 h2 depuis wordpress ca ne marche pas ?

Merci pour votre aide

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you start your own new topic where we can provide you with direct assistance.

William

Hi David,

For some reason the line is not even. Any idea?

Thank You!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    William

Thank You! Works great!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.