- This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 4 weeks ago by David.
June 24, 2020 at 11:37 am #1340613William
1.) How can I create a line that goes across the heading like this site? Like how they have a line across “Top Picks”
2. How to make my wpsp design on homepage same as this site. I’ve tried to mimic it as close as possible using wpsp but I’m missing the white rounded container padding. It’s only for the first 4 post on my homepage as well as the “facts” section.
Site password: Generatepress
Thanks in advance!June 24, 2020 at 9:26 pm #1340888LeoStaffCustomer Support
1. If you right click on that element, you can see the exact HTML its using and the CSS associated with it:
::afterpart is just generated with CSS:
2. Can you open a separate topic for this so we can work on one question per topic?
Thanks 🙂June 24, 2020 at 11:33 pm #1340975William
Hi Leo, where do I add the HTML and is “page separator” the html? Im a bit confused. As for the css all i do is copy correct?
I did try to go to the title section on my homepage page and under “advance” I typed in “page-separator” and added the css but it did nothing.
Thank YouJune 25, 2020 at 4:48 am #1341249DavidStaffCustomer Support
try the method provided here:June 25, 2020 at 5:20 am #1341284Laetitia
Bonjour a tous.
Pour ma part je n’arrive pas a changer ma couleur de police avec gp premium. Rien ne biuge quand je change les couleurs. Est ce que ca veut dire que quand on importe son texte et que l’on creer une page dans wordpress il ne faut pas toucher a la mise en forme ? Que cest gp dans le menu personnaliser/couleurs qui fait les modifications ? Si je change mes h1 h2 depuis wordpress ca ne marche pas ?
Merci pour votre aideJune 25, 2020 at 6:17 am #1341335DavidStaffCustomer SupportJune 25, 2020 at 10:26 am #1341788William
For some reason the line is not even. Any idea?
Thank You!June 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm #1342244DavidStaffCustomer Support
I made an update of the original CSS here:June 26, 2020 at 10:26 am #1342937William
Thank You! Works great!June 27, 2020 at 12:22 am #1343332
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.