[Resolved] description , additional information, and reviews tabs

Home Forums Support [Resolved] description , additional information, and reviews tabs

Home Forums Support description , additional information, and reviews tabs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matt

I tried a couple things but i’m trying to get all my tabs I.E. : description, additional information, and reviews tab to hover text to red. Nothing i’ve been trying seems to be doing the trick. Time to call in the professionals.

li.description_tab:hover, li.additional_information_tab:hover, li.reviews_tab:hover {
    color: red !important;
    }
    #tab-title-additional_information:hover, #tab-title-description:hover, #tab-title-reviews:hover {
    color: red !important;}
    li.tab-title-description:hover a {
    color: red !important;
    }

Note: i took this code back out of my custom css for now so don’t expect to see it. 😀

Ash

Customize>Colours>Woocommerce>Product Tab Active?

Matt

Negative. They don’t have any hover, or background options on that. The color and active color are both attached to text for some reason on that(Customize>Colours>Woocommerce>Product Tab Active) selection screen. So this problem will have to be solved by CSS unfortunately.

Ash

Okay you did say to change text colour on hover, that’s what I use, uses the colour for the active tab and also for hovering over the others.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try this CSS:

.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li:hover a {
        color: red;
    }
    Matt

As always David you nailed it. Thank you sir!

Matt

Marked as resolved.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.