[Resolved] Decreasing Content Margin From Broadcast Generatepress

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Decreasing Content Margin From Broadcast Generatepress

Home Forums Support Decreasing Content Margin From Broadcast Generatepress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carl

Hi!

I have an issue on the site I am building on the site shown in private information.

Is there any CSS you could help me with to decrease the distance shown in this screenshot only in mobile: https://gyazo.com/b9a58df77efd8ee59d8efde5a0c451dd

I want the white body part to stretch out about 60% more of the blue on each side in mobile.

Many thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can reduce the bottom margin in Customizer > Typography > Body to close the distance between paragraphs.

If you want to modify that just for mobile then use this CSS:

@media(max-width: 768px) {
        p {
            margin-bottom: 1em;
        }
    }
    Carl

Hello! No if you check the screenshot above I want to make the white part wider.

I want less of the blue on the sides and more of the white content area in width.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Go to Customizer > Layout > Container – select the Mobile view and reduce the left and right padding.

Carl

Doing so only decreases the padding of the text to the white. It does not make the white area go wider.

Here I show when I put 0 in left and right padding: https://gyazo.com/65562822787489f015a963779a945f8f

The white content block is not getting wider which is what I want.

Best regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok – Broadcast uses some CSS. Go to Customizer > Additional CSS and update this CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        body .site.grid-container {
            margin-left: 30px;
            margin-right: 30px;
        }
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.