[Resolved] Decrease padding between navigation menus and logo section

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Decrease padding between navigation menus and logo section

Home Forums Support Decrease padding between navigation menus and logo section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Monika

Hi there,
    Could I possibly decrease the padding that is between the logo and the two navigation menus – above and below the logo section? Kindly advise. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Monika,

Have you tried adjusting the Header Padding in Customizer > Layout > Header?

If that doesn’t work are you able to provide a link to your site so I can see what you have?

Let me know.

Monika

Hi Leo,
    thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I looked at the customizer, but it doesn’t give me the option to change the padding above and below the logo…only horizontal or left alignment. I’m working on localhost. Is there a way I can send you a screenshot for a visual?
    Thank You!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you not see the option I mentioned above? Make sure your spacing add-on is activated.

You can upload a screenshot to https://postimage.io/ and provide the direct link here ๐Ÿ™‚

Monika

Oops… I hadn’t activated the spacing add-on! Now I can see the padding feature and it’s a piece of cake to adjust – yeah!. Thank you so much… also thank you for your patience. I’m just getting started with this all…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No worries. That’s what we are here for ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.