[Support request] Date of publication of comments does not appear

Home Forums Support [Support request] Date of publication of comments does not appear

Home Forums Support Date of publication of comments does not appear

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you mean if the host can create a child theme?

No – David was wondering if you were using a child theme as it might be the cause of the issue.

The next step would be to ask your hosting support to see if they can create a staging site for you. That way we can disable all plugins to determine if any of them is causing the issue.

This is unlikely a theme related issue so we will need to go through some debugging steps to identify the culprit.

carles

In the hosting I only have two databases and they are already in use. That’s what they told me in the hosting.

En el hosting solo tengo dos bases de datos y ya están en uso. Eso me dijeron en el hosting.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see.

Since we figured out that’s it’s not a theme related issue, can you try asking them if they have knowledge with regards to the issue?

It seems isolated to your website. So, if a code, plugin or theme is not causing this, I’m thinking it’s either your WordPress installation or something else.

It would still be best to test in a staging site with everything removed.

carles

Ok, I’ll talk to the hosting. Thanks.

Ok, ya hablaré con el hosting. Gracias.

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Carles! Hope it gets resolved soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.