[Support request] Date of publication of comments does not appear

Home Forums Support [Support request] Date of publication of comments does not appear

Home Forums Support Date of publication of comments does not appear

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    carles

Well, one last question and I won’t bother you anymore…
    Reviewing errors in the blog, I see that the date of publication of comments does not appear. I’ve searched everywhere but I can’t find where to configure it. Thank you.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Carles,

Do you have custom code in your site? Try temporarily disabling them to check if one of them is causing this.

Are you also using a custom template for Comments.php?

Kindly let us know.

carles

If you mean custom code under “customize > Additional CSS”, yes, there is more than one. Do you mean those codes? There are also codes in “Elements” of Generatepress (Metricool, Google Analitycs, etc). And no, I don’t have any custom template for comments, it’s the one that comes with the default theme. Thanks.

Si te refieres a códigos personalizados en “personalizar > CSS adicional”, sí, hay más de uno. Te refieres a esos códigos? También hay códigos en “Elements” de Generatepress (Metricool, Google Analitycs, etc). Y no, no tengo ninguna plantilla personalizada para los cometarios, es la que lleva el tema por defecto. Gracias.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Additional CSS shouldn’t cause this.

Can you try temporarily disabling/setting to draft the Elements you have that contain code and check?

Moreover, to check if a third party plugin is causing this as well, can you try #1 here?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

It would be good to take a backup of your site before doing so.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

carles

I have disabled all Element codes one by one, but the problem has not been solved. I have also previewed the Twenty Twenty theme, but the problem was there too (screenshot attached). I have searched in “Settings”, and in the “Code snippets” plugin I have deactivated the two codes that I have there one by one, but it has not been solved.

He deshabilitado uno por uno todos los códigos de Elementos, pero el problema no se ha solucionado. También he previsualizado el tema Twenty Twenty, pero el problema también estaba ahí (adjunto captura de pantalla). He buscado en “Ajustes”, y en el plugin “Fragmentos de código” he desactivado uno por uno los dos códigos que tengo ahí, pero no se ha solucionado.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to a post where we cans see the issue ?

carles
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you able to test for plugin conflicts ? By temporarily disabling all plugins

carles

Ok, done. I have disabled all plugins (except GP premium) one by one, but the problem is not fixed.

Advanced Ads, Akismet Anti-Spam, Blog2Social, Code Snippets, Metricool, Rank Math SEO
    Sassy Social Share, Table of Contents Plus, Thrive Leads, Fixed Widget, Widget Options, WordPress Popular Posts y WP Super Cache.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm…. what functions do you have in the Code Snippets ? Are any of them Date or Comments related ?

carles

Only 2. One to disable the hamburger menu on the mobile and another for the “read more” buttons. Both codes were provided by you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

And theres no child theme ? Or other modifications ?

Sorry for all the questions, its just odd that its broken on GP and Twenty Twenty and with all plugins disabled.

carles

Don’t worry, ask what you want. It seems weird to me too. I think it hasn’t worked for months, but I didn’t care. Yes, I have disabled all the plugins one by one and every time I disabled one, I looked to see if it was fixed, but it hasn’t been fixed. I have NOT tested with ALL plugins disabled at the same time, just one by one: disable – test, disable – test. About child themes, the truth is that I don’t know exactly what it is. I attach a screenshot of the themes that appear on the wordpress desktop.

No te preocupes, pregunta lo que quieras. a mi tambien me parece raro. Creo que hace meses que no funciona, pero no le daba importancia. Sí, he deshabilitado uno por uno todos los plugins y cada vez que deshabilitaba uno, miraba si se había solucionado, pero no se ha solucionado. NO he probado con TODOS los plugins desactivados al mismo tiempo, solo uno por uno: deshabilitar – probar, deshabilitar – probar. Sobre child themes, la verdad es que no sé exactamente que es. Te adjunto captura de los temas que aparecen en el escritorio de wordpress.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK. Child Theme, you do not have one. And that is ok. Its one less thing for us to eliminate.

Can your host create a staging site for you? We can then disable ALL plugins without affecting the live site.

carles

For what it’s worth, I see that the search term doesn’t appear in the search results either. Attached screenshot. I’m sorry, I don’t understand your question very well, I don’t speak English very well (as you may have noticed). Do you mean if the host can create a child theme?

Por si sirve para algo, veo que en el resultado de las búsquedas tampoco aparece el término de búsqueda. Adjunto captura pantalla. Lo siento, no entiendo muy bien tu pregunta, no hablo muy bien inglés (como habrás notado). ¿Quiere decir si el hosting puede crear un tema secundario?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.