[Resolved] Dashboard page – error lines showing on top

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Dashboard page – error lines showing on top

Home Forums Support Dashboard page – error lines showing on top

• This topic has 20 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jdaco

After installing the GP Plugin and Theme I got the following Warning lines on top of my Dashboard page, please help, thank you!

Error messages:

Warning: shuffle() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php on line 387

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php on line 390

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php:387) in /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1114

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php:387) in /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-includes/option.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php:387) in /srv/disk1/2669254/www/mydomain.com/wp-includes/option.php on line 920

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange. That means your site wasn’t able to reach our Site Library. I’ll add some hardening to the code to prevent those notices.

If you refresh the Dashboard a couple times, does it go away? If not, you should contact your host and ask them to make sure your server can connect with gpsites.co.

Let me know 🙂

jdaco

Hello Tom, thanks for replying..

This is weird.. Those error lines appear when I install 1.6 version of your plugin.. I uploaded the 1.5.2.zip file and the error lines didn´t show but then when trying to activate my Premium license key then I get the following error:

cURL error 7: Failed to connect to generatepress.com port 443: Connection refused

jdaco

Hello Tom, I contacted the hosting company and they enabled the outgoing connections from their server´s Firewall. Mistery solved!

Thanks for your support.
    Jorge

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! No more warnings?

Jean-Claude

Hello Tom

Is it possible to download an earlier version from somewhere?
    I am getting “wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php on line 338” in v1.6

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Our Sites server is currently under DDoS attack. We’re working on a fix.

Sorry!

David

Hi Tom,

Since this morning I’m experiencing the same problem. Something happened in the last 10 hours.

When I go to
    https://gpsites.co
    I receive this error
    Error establishing a database connection

But wait a second I tried one more right now and the error is gone and my wp site works fine.

Thanks,

David.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you go to “Appearance > GeneratePress > Site Library” and click “Refresh Sites”, the error should go away now.

Let me know – sorry for the inconvenience!

Jean-Claude

Error went by itself, without “Refresh Site”.
    Thank you so much Tom!
    BTW a year ago I took your advise and signed up with SiteGround.
    Couldn’t be happier.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great to hear! Thanks 🙂

Eric

Hello,
    I am sorry, have a similar problem since I’ve upgraded :

Warning: shuffle() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /web/quatrepiliers1/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php on line 387

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/quatrepiliers1/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/sites.php on line 390

I did click on “Refresh Sites”…

Thanks for your kind answer,

Veronique

calamityjess

I have it too, even after refreshing sites.

And as soon as I posted and did it a 3rd time it worked. THanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We’re just setting up some anti-DDoS systems, should be good to go again.

Eric

Thanks Tom. Good work. Should I go on pushing on Refresh?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.