[Resolved] Cyclone slider not compatible with GP Premium?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Cyclone slider not compatible with GP Premium?

Home Forums Support Cyclone slider not compatible with GP Premium?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cindy

I’m currently porting my site over from one server to another and just realized that if I have GP Premium enabled it messes with Cyclone slider back end – creating a new slideshow or adding slides or whatever.

It even does it if I disable all of the modules in GP Premium. I’m wondering if there’s something else going on or if it’s like that for everyone. I’m wondering if you can take a look?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

So it still doesn’t work if you disable GP premium plugin?

If so it sounds like the problem from slider plugin. Have you checked with them?

Cindy

Sorry, I meant that Cyclone Slider DOES work if I completely disable the GP Premium plugin under Plugins, but it doesn’t work when I have GP premium enabled – even if I disable all of the modules under Appearance>GeneratePress.

Does that make sense? πŸ™‚

It actually doesn’t really matter now because I just also found out that Cyclone Slider’s import function isn’t working so I may just have to start over again with a different plugin anyhow. But I thought you might want to check it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome thanks for letting us know.

Smart Slider is my favorite πŸ™‚

Cindy

Oh sweet, thanks for that – I was just looking at a premium plugin but this one looks even better. πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.