[Resolved] Customizer preview is blank when GP premium plugin is activated.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customizer preview is blank when GP premium plugin is activated.

Home Forums Support Customizer preview is blank when GP premium plugin is activated.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    2urn

Hello,

The customizer preview appears completely blank when GP Premium (v 1.2.86) is activated.

help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Couple things to try.

If it only happens with GP Premium activated, try increasing your PHP memory limit: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/increasing-memory-limit/

If that doesn’t work, there might be another plugin conflict – try #1 on this page: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/debugging/

2urn

Hello,

I just increased the memory (had already turned off all other plugins besides GP Premium). Inspector shows no errors and there is no error log. But preview panel is still empty. The Customizer cp appears and functions perfectly—just can’t see anything in the preview pane.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm that’s interesting.

When you change some settings and save, do those changes take effect on the live site?

2urn

Yes, the function is not affected. Just working blind.

2urn

Ah! I think found the culprit. A plugin called Navception apparently does not like GP premium.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, that plugin hasn’t been updated in a couple years – that might be the issue.

2urn

Thank you 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Roman

Hi there,

i just found out, that the Hypercache-Plugin is triggering the same error as well. If someone notices the above error; also this could be the cause.

BTW: I totally love this theme and i also love the great support you’re providing.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, Roman! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.