- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Leo.
February 1, 2018 at 10:34 am #485692Gary L
I’m replacing a theme with GP premium, when I switch to GP to tighten up the design the Customizer function doesn’t work in the browser, it only shows widgets to work on.??
HEre’s pics of what the site looks like and a pic of what it looks like when I hit customizer after switching to the GP theme.
Do you know what’s causing this? Or how to troubleshoot it?
ThanksFebruary 1, 2018 at 11:04 am #485737LeoStaffCustomer SupportFebruary 1, 2018 at 2:15 pm #485902Gary L
I had to switch it back to the other theme is the reason you’re seeing flexsqueeze. That pic I sent that was just showing the widget option is when GeneratePress and GP premium was the theme.
I just switched back to GeneratePress and GP Premium and left it so hopefully you could see what is causing the issue. One good thing though, my autossl plugin in cpanel kicked in because of the code in your theme was what it was looking for!February 1, 2018 at 4:36 pm #485996LeoStaffCustomer Support
Can’t really see what’s causing the issue at the backend by looking at your site from the front end.
So currently you still only see Widgets in the customizer?
If so have you tried #1 here? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/February 2, 2018 at 5:59 am #486358Gary L
It was the P2P plugin…posts to pages, I’ll find another one.
It’s almost finished. Can you tell me where these things are located? see pic
1. the green through the page title, I had a way of turning that off on the old theme so you couldn’t see the page title (just on the front page)
2. I found it before in customizer (I think) but can’t now…the red arrows pointing to white space, how can I tighten that area up so the text comes together. It looks right in the page editor.
3. Where do I turn off date and time above each post?
Thanks!February 2, 2018 at 8:51 am #486522
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.