[Resolved] Customizer Not Working (Solution)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customizer Not Working (Solution)

Home Forums Support Customizer Not Working (Solution)

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paula

Hi Tom

First, thanks (many thanks) for the GeneratePress theme. That’s the best theme I’ve ever seen!

So far, one issue. Out of the box, the customizer is not loading (working) and I read several threads about that issue. I check memory limit and it’s OK to load customizer. AFter several hours, here’s the solution I found – the cache. CDN, plugins or like cloudflare – just purge old cache. It works!

But, still, the customizer is not working when this plugin is enabled – “Far Future Expiry Header”. I really like that plugin ’cause it just mere (7KB), very lightweight.

Could you please help me to use “Far Future Expiry Header” plugin without breaking customizer in GeneratePress?

Thank you so much.

Paula

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Paula,

Interesting – can you try activating the TwentyFifteen theme and try out the Customizer? I don’t think there’s anything in GP that would stop that plugin from working.

If it still doesn’t work using the default WP theme, we know it’s an issue inside the plugin that needs fixing.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Paula

Hi Tom,

I try customizer in TwentyFifteen while “Far Future Expiry Header” is enabled and you’re right – the customizer is not working. It must be the plugin issue and I will let know plugin developer.

Thanks again.

Paula

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Happy to help! Hopefully they can resolve it ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.