[Resolved] Customizer not showning options

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customizer not showning options

Home Forums Support Customizer not showning options

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

I just downloaded the premium version of generatepress when I go to the customizer I only see a Widgets tab and there is nothing there except this message:

Your theme has 10 widget areas, but this particular page doesn’t display them.

You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customizer to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages.

I’m using the free version with the paid plugin. I have a basic child theme with just the CSS file.

All widgets blank now.

I want to remove the right-side bar and activate the customizer so I can change the fonts and layout. Right now I can’t do that. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

Christopher

Okay, trying it now…

Christopher

Having trouble deactivating Titan Anti-Spam.

Christopher

Okay, I have managed to deactivate all plugins except GP Premium but no luck.

Christopher

I tried it in edge instead of chrome and I’m getting the full menu now. Maybe it was the ad blocker I’ll continue to investigate. Thanks for your help, Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve found a solution 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.