[Resolved] Customizer loading stuck

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customizer loading stuck

Home Forums Support Customizer loading stuck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Akash

when we open customizer in wordpress it will loading stuck. I have also increase memory limit. any other solution for it

Akash

This message is provided our hosting support team. for customizer loading stuck.

There seems to be issue with this theme: generatepress_child which was causing issue, on deactivating that theme the page started loading.
    Therefore I request you to kindly get this theme checked with the help of you developer as this is the theme that is causing the issue.

when we deactivate generatepress-child theme it will work customizer. but when we activate child theme again laoding stuck issue occuered. please help me for this problem.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

what have you added to your Child Theme?

Akash

only function.php and style.css code added
    If you want credentials of WordPress dashboard, then let me I will share you personally.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any custom functions in the functions.php? If so can you remove them to see if they are causing the issue

Akash

ok

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know

Akash

Thanks resolved

Defer Parsing of JavaScript
    this code was detected in functions.php file.

any idea how can we add in proper way of defer parsing of javascript code add on WordPress. for avoid page speed issue.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This article provides several methods:

https://kinsta.com/blog/defer-parsing-of-javascript/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.