[Support request] Customizer > Layout > Container > Content Padding

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customizer > Layout > Container > Content Padding

Home Forums Support Customizer > Layout > Container > Content Padding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    S.H.

Would it be possible in a future update to allow control over mobile content padding to include the individual settings you’ve made available to the desktop?

Currently I’m set at 0, 45, 0, 45 for desktop and 30px on mobile.
    I’d like to be able to specify 0 at the top on mobile as well.

I know how to go into the code and override, but it’d be nice not to have to.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I wonder if this would be useful to more people. Wanted to keep it simple with one option as mobile layouts are typically much less complex.

I’ll reach out for some feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

ninjajay

While I could see this being useful, I’d favour simplicity over adding to an ever growing list of options. Having said that, if customizer became smarter with the device preview and was able to only present you with options relevant to the device being previewed I’d definitely be in favour. I hope that make sense.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jay,

I think that could be a slippery slope…

We tried a similar thing once that the Blog options in Customizer would be hidden when users are not on the blog page. Personally I thought it was a cool idea but we got too many “blog options missing in customizer” topics on here so the experiment was ended ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.