[Support request] Customize shows me the homepage. How can I make it show me a different page?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customize shows me the homepage. How can I make it show me a different page?

Home Forums Support Customize shows me the homepage. How can I make it show me a different page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aashish

Customize shows me the homepage. However, my homepage is just a pre-launch page that collects emails. I built this by creating a header via elements and adding custom CSS. Now I want to move on to build the actual website, but when I try going through the customize for the actual website I can only preview the landing page and not the actual homepage that would come into existence once we launch.

How can I change this?

Aashish

Also while I’m at this, I can’t for the life of me figure out why my main header is not center-aligned in mobile view. I think that it’s center but because the font is so big the word planet is pushing off to the right, but in that case why is em/rem not doing its job????

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. if you view any page and select Customize from the Admin Bar it should remain on that page, likewise if you navigate to a new page whilst in the customizer. Maybe a ‘coming soon’ plugin or something is breaking that functionality ?

2. Yeah font is too large to displayed correctly centred.

REM units are based upon either the browser default size ( generally 16px ) or whatever size property set on the HTML element. Unless you define a different REM value for mobile screen sizes its not going to differ.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.