Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Vikram

Hi Tom,

I am trying to do the exact same thing on my blog as “Finance Clever”

I did the following:

1. Went to the editor.
    2. Added the code you shared with me inside the child theme’s functions.php file below the code that was already there.
    3. I went back to the site to check if it had been modified the way I wanted. No luck.
    4. Went back to the child theme’s functions.php and added the code you sent. (below the existing code)

However, I get the similar following error message like Finance Clever got (
    “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home4/gusperra/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress_child/functions.php on line 50″ )

He managed to fix the issue by re-inserting the code from hostaccount. But I do not know how to do it .

I am using Hostgator, could you please tell me how can I do the same to get my site back ?
    (that is the priority for now)

I don’t have a coding background as well, so could you please explain it in simple steps.

Thanks in advance !

Vikram

Apologies, I just got the site back but now I don’t know where and how should I insert the code provided by you.
    Should i insert it again below the existing code in funtions.php at the host account or in the child theme inside wordpress dashboard.
    apologies for my ignorance.

Vikram

Sorry to waste your time, it works !
    (i did not notice that even after deleting any code frm function.php the results are still there, learnt something new)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted! 🙂

Jordan

Hey Tom! Is there an update to this code to use now? Was looking into adding this functionality as well.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry what are you looking for?

This post is super old.

Can you open a new topic for your question and let us know what you need?

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts’ is closed to new replies.