[Support request] Customize not correct

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customize not correct

Home Forums Support Customize not correct

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul

If I want to use custom, I will get the navigation menu, but I will not see the website on the right. I get error messages there. This is after the latest update of premium. How can I fix this problem?

This is what I see on the right side instead of a website preview

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\Hendriks17\paperclipvelp.nl\wwwroot\wp-includes\nav-menu.php on line 728

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\Hendriks17\paperclipvelp.nl\wwwroot\wp-includes\nav-menu.php on line 728

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\Hendriks17\paperclipvelp.nl\wwwroot\wp-includes\nav-menu.php on line 732

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\Hendriks17\paperclipvelp.nl\wwwroot\wp-includes\nav-menu.php on line 732

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try #1 on this page? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Thanks!

Paul

Hi,

I have followed your proposal. Also, all plugins are disabled. Nothing helped and did not plugins. I have used Twenty Senventeen Them and then I could use the customize option. Both the navigation links and a preview right. That was okay.

The Generate theme and the use of GP Premium are not working well. I’ll get the navigation bar left, but no preview to the right of my website. I’m seeing the erros there
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E: \ HostingSpaces \ Hendriks17 \ paperclipvelp.nl \ wwwroot \ wp-includes \ nav-menu.php on line 728

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E: \ HostingSpaces \ Hendriks17 \ paperclipvelp.nl \ wwwroot \ wp -includes \ nav-menu.php on line 732

What else can I do?

Kind regards,
    Paul

Paul

Hi,
    I cut the lines 728 – 732 from the nav menu.php for you. According to the error, this should be the problem.

(728) $original_title = apply_filters( ‘the_title’, $original_object->post_title, $original_object->ID );

if ( ” === $original_title ) {
    /* translators: %d: ID of a post */
    $original_title = sprintf( __( ‘#%d (no title)’ ), $original_object->ID );
    (732) }

Paul

Hi,

I have found and solved the problem. The problem was in the menu structure. Something has to happen that I have not done. There were empty menu items. I do not know how they came in. Also menu links to pages that do not exist at all.

I’ve corrected everything and works perfectly again. Thank you for your help and sorry for bothering you.

regards
    Paul

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.