[Support request] Customize layout blog desktop and mobil doesn´t work

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customize layout blog desktop and mobil doesn´t work

Home Forums Support Customize layout blog desktop and mobil doesn´t work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jose

I am sorry to say, but I am having too many problems with the GP premium and with the GenerateBlocks Pro.
    But the worst problem is the lack of support, you are forcing me to go to a forum, I do not speak good english and I tried to set a topic but I think I did not do it right.

Is there somebody that does speak Spanish that can help me?

I am having problems with the blog. I have just 4 posts for the purpose of learning to use the GP premium. When I set the customizer layout blog for 3 columns the fourth post shows all the way down, I mean I have to scroll a lot to see it.

The same thing happens to the mobile blog, I see one post and then I have to scroll a lot to see the second and so on.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to set the Blog Layout for the desktop and the mobiles separately. When I change the desktop setting it changes the mobile settings.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Jose,

If you’re referring to the cursos website, there seems to be an excessively high bottom padding value in Appearance > Customize > Layout > Container.

Example: https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOuRQdeY

If so, kindly reduce this and see how it goes.

If you’re referring to a different website, this behavior is unusual and shouldn’t be caused by GeneratePress be default. With that said, can you kindly link us to the site in question so we can have a better understanding of the potential cause of the issue?

You may use the private information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

Jose

Hi Fernando!

Thanks a lot for your recommendations, everything is working now.

José

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Jose! Glad to be of assistance! Feel free to reach out anytime you’ll need assistance with anything else. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.