[Resolved] Customize featured image display in non-blog pages?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customize featured image display in non-blog pages?

Home Forums Support Customize featured image display in non-blog pages?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yasmin

Hi.

I’m playing around with the featured image controls in the blog customization pane in GP Premium, but it doesn’t seem to affect featured images in my site’s pages. Am I missing something, or is the only way to control featured images in these pages via php and css?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Paul,

There are currently no options in the customizer that would allow you to do that.

You can edit the image directly when you choose and upload a featured image though. See this link: https://codex.wordpress.org/Edit_Media

Let me know if you prefer a way to unified all the featured images on your site then I can help you with some CSS.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The options for individual pages and posts can be found in the Page Header add-on inside the meta box.

I have plans to add the same featured image options we have now to single posts as well very soon.

Yasmin

Hi Leo and Tom,

Thanks for the swift reply.

I’m glad there are new options for that coming soon. For now, I’m just using css.

I’m a new user of GeneratePress and I have to say, it’s rock solid and flexible enough for my needs. And your site, forum and support are top notch. I’m very pleased to have paid for Premium right off the bat.

Paul

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Happy you’re enjoying the theme! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.