[Resolved] Customize advanced hamburger, off canvas slide in menu for desktop & mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customize advanced hamburger, off canvas slide in menu for desktop & mobile

Home Forums Support Customize advanced hamburger, off canvas slide in menu for desktop & mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea

Aloha David,

I updated the url in the beginning of this support topic… When I originally started this support ticket it the site was deployed to a different demo domain… now it’s on a WPEngine dev site. It’s no longer on the domain that I originally provided.

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately not anything we can do with the Optin Element. It is a fixed position element and uses JS to calculate and reserve the space it requires above the header.

Chelsea

Thank you David for looking at this. I understand.

Curious if any changes can be made to the off canvas slide in navigation to work with the offset space created by the opt-in?…. OR maybe OptinMonster has a way for this to opt-in to position itself below the nav header above the content? Hopefully I will hear back from them soon.

Thank you again for your expertise.

Aloha!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If the Optin can be added using a Shortcode or PHP function then you could add it to a GP Hook:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

The after_header hook would place it between the navigation and the site content.

Chelsea

Aloha David!

Thank you for the idea! I will run it by OptinMonster.

Aloha~*

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome 🙂

Chelsea

Aloha David!

Just wanted to update the thread to say that OptinMonster made some changes to the campaign and fixed it! Yay!

They added this CSS to the Campaign to make its z-index value lower than your menu.

div#om-{{id}}
    {
    z-index:55555 !important;
    }

Thanks again for your help. We can close this topic.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found a solution.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.