- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Tom.
February 17, 2020 at 8:47 am #1168208Julio Merodio
hello again, good afternoon 🙂
We have certain doubts regarding the customization of the pages related to the store:
-> How can we adjust the responsive of the store page so that it appears in two columns on mobile?
-> Is it possible to configure a load more without using plugin, so that there is no pagination in the products?
-> On the cart page we would like to put larger images and do not disappear on mobile.
-> On the checkout page the “state” field which is a select 2 does not have the same format as the other fields of the form.
-> We would like to add the featured image of the product on the checkout page in the product details.
Thank you very much again 🙂February 17, 2020 at 7:50 pm #1168686TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
1. If you go to Customize > Layout > WooCommerce, you’ll see a “Product Columns” option, which has a tablet icon you can toggle to edit the columns on tablet.
2. Not without considerable custom coding, unfortunately. It may be something we add in the future.
4. This is likely because it’s using Select2, which has different styling by default. It will likely be quite difficult to match it up with a regular select dropdown.
Let me know 🙂February 18, 2020 at 5:54 am #1169021Julio Merodio
Thank you very much for your help Tom 🙂
It has worked! A little more doubt … How can I do to show the label “Remove from cart” and where can I translate that Label?
Thank you very much again 🙂February 18, 2020 at 7:35 pm #1169839TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperFebruary 18, 2020 at 11:40 pm #1169948Julio Merodio
Hi! I mean when in cart page appear the “x” symbol to delete that product, that icon has a label that says “delete de product”.
This label is hide but i would like to show in mobile devices, so i want to set up to show there, in that kind of devices below 780px, how can i do?
Many thanks!February 19, 2020 at 8:23 am #1170572
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.