[Support request] customization of the pages related to the store

Home Forums Support [Support request] customization of the pages related to the store

Home Forums Support customization of the pages related to the store

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Julio Merodio

hello again, good afternoon πŸ™‚

We have certain doubts regarding the customization of the pages related to the store:
    -> How can we adjust the responsive of the store page so that it appears in two columns on mobile?
    -> Is it possible to configure a load more without using plugin, so that there is no pagination in the products?
    -> On the cart page we would like to put larger images and do not disappear on mobile.
    -> On the checkout page the “state” field which is a select 2 does not have the same format as the other fields of the form.
    -> We would like to add the featured image of the product on the checkout page in the product details.

Thank you very much again πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. If you go to Customize > Layout > WooCommerce, you’ll see a “Product Columns” option, which has a tablet icon you can toggle to edit the columns on tablet.

2. Not without considerable custom coding, unfortunately. It may be something we add in the future.

3. This might help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/show-product-images-in-cart-page/#post-828228

4. This is likely because it’s using Select2, which has different styling by default. It will likely be quite difficult to match it up with a regular select dropdown.

5. This might help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/show-product-image-at-checkout/#post-1103630

Let me know πŸ™‚

Julio Merodio

Thank you very much for your help Tom πŸ™‚

It has worked! A little more doubt … How can I do to show the label “Remove from cart” and where can I translate that Label?

Thank you very much again πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not too sure what you mean – where are you wanting that label to show up?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Julio Merodio

Hi! I mean when in cart page appear the “x” symbol to delete that product, that icon has a label that says “delete de product”.

This label is hide but i would like to show in mobile devices, so i want to set up to show there, in that kind of devices below 780px, how can i do?

Many thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

How would it show up using those devices? Do you have any examples I can check out?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.