[Support request] customization button colors not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] customization button colors not working

Home Forums Support customization button colors not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jorge

Hi, the option in appearance > customization > colors > butons > HOVER does not work. I´d like to know if is an issue or if something related with me.

thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to where i can see a problem button ?

Jorge

David, excuseme because I could not do it until today that I´m building a new site.

Here it is where you can check it:
    https://www.softwareoficial.com/contacto

In appearance > customization > colors > buttons I´ve set the primary color as orange and the hover color in that blue that you can see there. As I told you, what does not work is the main color so the hover color works perfect.

I´ll wait for your answer and if you neec credentials for the site, just let me know.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The form is created by Elementor which is setting its own specific styles – you would need to edit that in Elementor as the theme cannot override those styles.

Jorge

Thanks for your email. It is strange because if I leave those colours in Elmentor as “default”, the system only takes the hover color set in Appearance but not the main color and If I set the colours in Elementor, the system takes both of them.

I mean, the hover color can be set in Appearance but the main color must be set in Elementor settings (or both of them in Elementor settings)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah Elementor does some weird things with its colors – the only solution i know of is to set colors of Elementors buttons in Elementor.

Jorge

Thanks David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.