[Resolved] Customise / Blog / Post Image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customise / Blog / Post Image

Home Forums Support Customise / Blog / Post Image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Garth Dryland

Hey Tom

I have just discovered the settings are not functioning for me in Customise / Blog / Post Image.

In GP theme v1.2.7 it appears the functions are not working. No matter what I set things too, nothing changes position or size wise. My images default to the left, below the title and remain the size they were when designed. With regards to images, this appears to remain constant in v1.2.8

In GP v1.2.7 my videos default to the left of the blog area and are approx 320 x 240 in size however in v1.2.8 the video size maximizes to what appears to be 100% of the area, approx 700 x 700 on my site. I therefore can’t tell if the position is left, right or centered. As with the photos, videos also only display under the title.

Are these settings a work in progress? I don’t mind if I can’t adjust these things for now however I don’t much care for the large video images in v1.2.8

You can see examples of what I mean by visiting the blog on my production site;

http://accountwise.co.nz

while comparing it to my test site;

http://test.onlinearchives.net

Am I missing something setting wise? If not can this be remedied please? Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not seeing any post images?

The video going to 100% has been fixed in 1.2.9.

I’m not seeing anything out of the ordinary though? What am I missing?

Garth Dryland

Hi Tom

It appears I did something wrong. I assume I am meant to import an image into a post (which is what i did) however I recently discovered that it was set to hide the image so I set to show and another image appeared which is responsive to the setting changes. Not sure where the second image came from? The image was an exact copy of the post attached image which I have now deleted from the blog post TEST TITLE on the test site.

When do you expect to release the v1.2.9 update?

Philippe

Tom performs regularly for updates, just have a little patience ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s been taking WP.org theme reviewers around a week to review and push out theme updates. I want to do some more testing on some the improved code before pushing it out, so I’d say about 2 weeks.

Garth Dryland

Okay, I will do some temp updates on my production site so formatting remains consistent and continue building my test site, then update the production site following the release of v1.2.9 in approx two weeks time.

Cheers

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.